Skip to main content

Isis Actors Guild on Hold - News at 11

Today in the News, Real Time, As We Report it to You

Isis crisis actors form Union after watching American False Flag Award Show, hosted in Denver, Colorado this year.   The crisis actors who have signed up for various roles in propaganda films want to know why they don't have recurring roles.  This sparked a momentary shut down of filming in the heavily Isis occupied areas until the militia "fired" the actors for insubordination.

Isid crisis actors who have disbanded state that many promises are made when contracting the actors.  (See 21 virgin story published last year in our archives)

Many of the wives to the crisis actors have stated that the promised Toyota truck their husband was to receive for his participation never came and that they haven't seen their husbands since fearing they have run off with American women who freely infiltrate their territories and lure their m n away with opium and sex.

Men have reported that they believe some of the propaganda films are being made by the Americans in an effort to mislead its own population.  Azi (who we have fabricated a name for to protect his identity) said when he was out with his cousins he Americans lured the two other men by offering their military watches and orange jumpsuits which the men thought they could sell to provide for their families in the nearby pawnshop operated underground by a Group of Jewish rebels.   Azi said he was too shy to act and declined the offer.  He thinks his cousins have received a great fortune because they left their wives and nine children and never returned, this he says is every mans dream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seymour the Fighter Fish

The betta fish has been flotsam for about a week now, maybe longer. I don’t know why I keep putting fish food in the goldfish bowl, but I do. It sinks to the bottom in rainbow colors till like all promises of nurture, disappears into the tiny rocks, pebbles, stepping stones of our aquarium filled lives. I rationalize that my fish was just another small import from Asia to fascinate the cubicle dwellers in envious color, a fad, a pet rock like fad. Just another way for us to house cockfights at our desk and think of it as humane, not a big deal, after all they’re just Siamese fighting fish. If I’d had two pit bulls I’m pretty sure I would’ve gotten fired sooner. Maybe I should have had two pit bulls, they’re expected to fight, kill kill kill. What’s the difference? I shouldn’t have exposed my gambling problem. I have an urge to dramatically pick up the goldfish bowl that houses the dead bloated body of Seymour the Siamese Fight Fish Champion and smash it in all his glory against the k

Gammoned

The shower was running, Parker could see steam come from underneath the door. She had to pee. “Sam, hurry up, I gotta pee.” “Just a minute.” The shower droned on. She went to the kitchen and smoked a cigarette. Her window faced the west. She was watching the traffic go by, inevitably from the beach or to the beach, on this warm day. The cigarette was out. She got up and changed shirts into a tank top.  She was done waiting for Sam to get out of the bathroom. “Sam! Goddamnit! I have to pee!” When he didn’t reply she pounded on the door. Nothing. Well, he’d been in there long enough to drown. She waited a few more minutes while smoking another cigarette. The urgency of needing to urinate won and she knocked on the door again.  Nothing. He had looked sweaty when he came over and the racing gloves in 80 degree weather was a little ridiculous for driving a 1970s BMW around, its alternator was out and he had to constantly rev the engine and use the brake at the same time

Expiration Date (1/15/2021)

  More fountains than Paris and less than Rome, We sipped vodka and trailed along conversation lines. You feel the wire tap, make excuses while you try to dial back the attention span. In the bedroom, you felt sick. Slept next to me, intermittently sighing, I felt your sadness through the alarm this morning, You slammed cranberry vodkas, one after another and made me coffee.    You blur when I’m wide awake. Who found out What Your breath heaves in  exhales long, tumbling downhill. I ask too much. You make no sense. I am left in this prison  we play house in and call home. You fill the air with nervous conversation. Highlight promises, loose bows knotted  in thin air, too much pull unravels it alll.    I hold my breath while you wait. Walking home in pitch black, the snow  falls at my feet, my hands ice cold, you listen to music, staring ahead and stuck behind. I unlock the door and you make excuses like origami, fragile and pretty. You claim stake for sleep. I take a long bath, pruning